Just My Imagination ... on Loose

This is the space where my mind can flow freely and pen down all the wonderful imagination one can ever come up with.... The most incredible thing oftens happens right beside you.This is just like a dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Life is like a dream where you can enjoy every little moment to the fullest.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Sleepless in Melbourne



I went to be bed quite early yesterday. I woke up at about 2.30am in the morning feeling so hot. It is so weird as i would have thought it is morning already as i felt that i have slept for a very long time but i did not aparently. i tried to sleep again but i keep waking up on and off. i have had like numerous dreams which i can't even remember. i only manage to catch my sleep when my alarm clock starts ringing, bugger....

The dogs were  so active in the wee early morning. i am having cereals from Sanitarium which contains macademia nuts, oat, honey and wheat. I am eating it with my ususal nashie pears.

Feeling quite tired as my brain did not have a good rest. bugger.... ok gonna go...Tonight there is heroes season 3 fasttrack from US on channel Seven 8.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home