Just My Imagination ... on Loose

This is the space where my mind can flow freely and pen down all the wonderful imagination one can ever come up with.... The most incredible thing oftens happens right beside you.This is just like a dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Life is like a dream where you can enjoy every little moment to the fullest.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Singapore DAy- Future



It shows the future of the Singapore and how it is going to be like. This is exactly what i have been missing out and is time for me to update myself. The sauces and shirt are given to us which is included into our goodie bag. i can make my own satay, nasi goreng and kaya toast. :) hehe ok bed time for me now as tomorrow there is driving lesson for me. i m losing one hour today in few mintues time bugger.... good night.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home