Just My Imagination ... on Loose

This is the space where my mind can flow freely and pen down all the wonderful imagination one can ever come up with.... The most incredible thing oftens happens right beside you.This is just like a dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Life is like a dream where you can enjoy every little moment to the fullest.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Janis





















Made a recipe book for Janis Goh. Now it should be filled up with signature. :) Hope she have a great time later at lake mountain. i will probably go Mt Baw Baw next weekend. :) to see the snow. Have a great trip, kk, anqi, gil gil and janis and the mysterious guest who i already know who. whaha :P I have a great dinner with Ant, wei , Leslie adn Ricardo at New Kum Dam, which is really nice home cook dish. yum yum. try to sleep but think there is too much in my thoughts now. i just had a bottle of wine. yesterday drank 2 bottles of wine in office with my colleagues and boss. nah not an alcoholic yet. just waiting for my hair to dry and listening to music played by my vinyl player. gonna go searh for my abba vinyl and do some homework. Happy Birthday to you Janis.:)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home