Just My Imagination ... on Loose

This is the space where my mind can flow freely and pen down all the wonderful imagination one can ever come up with.... The most incredible thing oftens happens right beside you.This is just like a dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Life is like a dream where you can enjoy every little moment to the fullest.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Break for awhile...

Guess i have to stopped posting for awhile as i be away to Kl tomorrow... Cheesy the story i know but u have to wavive the thought of that as that is written zillion years ago. Ok a bit exagerrating... years ago... Hmmm Thks flower for reading... Now if u ask me to write i think i would say pass... Ok at the moment the story is not meant to promote anything is just updating everything online... Thank You for your time in reading... I will post more photos of candid shock before i would upload the new story... See ya around...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading....

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home