Just My Imagination ... on Loose

This is the space where my mind can flow freely and pen down all the wonderful imagination one can ever come up with.... The most incredible thing oftens happens right beside you.This is just like a dream.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Life is like a dream where you can enjoy every little moment to the fullest.

Friday, February 24, 2006

A Perfect Player -C8

CHAPTER 8


I stood up and taking off my shirt and stepped onto the track machine. I pressed the sensitive button to the running time I wanted to run on the machine. I began running as if I was running around the park. I had unlocked the chains of complicated issues in my heart I presumed. I clicked one of the remote control to click on the message recorder to listen to the messages being recorded when I was not around. I was even more focused on my plan to take my dad down. It was not based on vengeance but more on to make my conscience go with a natural flow than living with guilt all my life. I had a continuous running for half an hour before I decided to do push ups. I was going to prepare myself for the sat sneak into dad’s office. As I was doing my push ups, a phone call came ringing in my house. I was not able to pick up the phone to answer it as I was doing my push up in the middle. The phone call was transferred into my message record machine.

“This is Andie Anderson, I was about to go asleep but happen to see the light in your house was still on. It was kind of distracting, I’m just kidding. You left your medicine in my bag. I was wondering if you were still awake if not I’ll put the medicine in your letter box tomorrow morning. Well good morning once again.” Andie left the message.

I did my last push ups before I headed to the bath room in my room to do a swift shower. I got changed into a normal T-shirt and a pair of khaki Bermuda. I walked out wearing my socks on the pair of blue night slipper. I walked up toward her door, seeing that all the lights in the house was switched off except for the lights in the porch. I hesitated a little on whether to press the door bell. It took me almost a century to decide on doing it or not. I pressed on the door bell once waiting for her to answer the door. My hair was still in a mess as I was rushing toward her house to get my medicine. As I was tidying my hair, the door was opened with Andie wearing shorts and smock type blouse with long sleeves. In my mind I was thinking she looked so attractive and appealing even she was just wearing so casually in the night. My thoughts were interrupted by her tap on my shoulder.

“What are you thinking, Max McGuire? I thought you had fallen asleep as you did not answer the phone.” Andie began.

“Well I was doing push-ups when you gave me a call. I am sorry to disturb you at such odd hours. I am here to collect the medicine. Once again, I’m sorry.” I replied.

“Give me a minute, while I will go in and take your medicine.” Andie reacted.

“Here is your medicine, you have to take two time per day. One in the morning and one in the night. Have a nice rest. Good night.” Andie greeted.

“Nope, is good morning.” I chuckled as I walked back to my house.

I made a decision to take my medicine later in the morning. It was almost three plus in the morning. I went up to my room and lighted up a few candles to say good bye and good night to Liz. I fell deep into the world of my own in no time as I was too weary to do anything. In my dream world I saw Liz who was smiling and waving good bye to me and out of the blue my dream scene changed to be in a car. Andie was sitting next to me in the car. Her cheek was bright crimson and her lips were sweet and responsive. I held her hand, she curled her fingers through mine and kissed back with pleasure and enthusiasm. She had some remsemblance to Liz on her personality and her looks. There was no tongue touching but it was a through searching kiss. She had my hands inside her sweater, rubbed my thumb over the smooth cotton of her bra-cup, feeling stiff little rise of her nipple. Her arms still locked around my neck. She opened her sweater, her bra was draped over the seat with one strap hanging down, thick white strap with her nipple rough in my mouth. I could hear live pulse of her breath, wordless whisper in my mouth as we kissed. I was slipping one of my own hands up her thigh. It woke me up instantly by such sinful lust dream. It was more than just some erotic fun. It was definitely inappropriate for me to have such dream. I turned around to look at the time and it was almost seven in the morning as there is a sky of mackerel clouds, crimson and amble tinted. I walked down to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of orange juice. I decided to cook myself some breakfast. I fried myself with some lightly scrambled eggs, toast and crisp beacon. I ate the breakfast promptly. I headed to take a hasty shower and got into my wardope and I was well-dressed with a brilliant neck tie. I carried my backpack on my bag and took the plate of breakfast I cooked specially for Andie as I felt remorseful over the dream issue. I headed to her house and press the door bell. She was early and fast to answer the door.

“Max McGuire,” She greeted.

“Hmm well I woke up early and cooked breakfast and I thought of cooking for your share too as an appreciation to thank you as well as it was always good to have breakfast before work. Well I got to go.” I put the plate of breakfast on her hands before I hopped into my jeep and drove to the office.

As I was driving, the thought of the erotic dream kept running around my mind. I was pondering what I was doing and thinking. I had already made a mistake with Claire and I could not afford to repeat the mistake. I reached the office rather earlier than before. The elevator was not as packed with working office people as usual. Maybe I was too early. The people working in my dad’s office were early as usual. I got into my office and shut the door behind me. I switched on my computer waiting for dad to enter my office and giving me assignment to do. The waiting was not long before the knocking on the door began. My dad stride into my office room with a rueful smile which seem to imply on he was going to shoot some question about my therapy. I was anticipating the question from dad.

“Max, so how’s the psychiatrist you visited yesterday?” My dad shot the question.

“She was good and professional. I never thought it would be easier to approach someone. Well I guessed I did it and I was feeling better.” I answered my dad question.

“Well, I was pretty glad to hear that Max. I need you to key in a few accounts to the West Central Bank through the net as we have clinched a few new deals which mean we had new customers. These are the documents of the clients. That’s the only assignment I had for you for today. If you finished the assignment early, you can go party as today is Friday. I’m flying tonight again. Enjoy your weekend, Max.” My dad instructed.

“Thanks dad, enjoy your weekend too.” I responded.

I was rather exultant by the little assignment I was supposed to do for the day. However at the same time as I logged on to the web page of the bank, I began looking through the documents carefully words to words. The documents of the business looked rather decent but I had doubt in that. I typed in the new accounts onto the bank web page. At the same time I was sending the information of the account to Ethan through my watch. Ethan received the information without more ado. He sent back a message saying he would check the accounts soon and instructed me to be prepared for tomorrow sneak in. At the same time I took my time in snapping some photo shots of the whole office using my watch. I walked into my dad’s office with the documents and placing them on the table and took the time while he was in the restroom to take a few snap shot of every inch of the room. Just in time when my dad stepped into the office, I finished snapping the shots.

“That is real quick. Well then, have a nice day son.” My dad began.

I smiled as I walked out of the room and got my backpack in my room and headed to the car park. I got onto my jeep and drove toward the park where Andie brought me to lighten up. Ethan messaged me asking for the wherebout of me. I replied in message by saying that I was in the park near my house. He replied me by telling me that he would be selling hotdogs today. I was sitting at the soft carpet grass. The sun shone more kindly now, and the trees which framed the scene were golden and lovely. I decided to lie down on the soft grass and take an afternoon nap. It was so unperturbed that I strolled right into the dream world of mine. I was awaken by the shouting of the hotdogs for two bucks.

“Well sir, do you hotdogs?” Ethan asked me.

“Sure can I have two, thanks.” as I passed him the money.

“Well the plan is I got all the photo shots of the offices. I would be sending you one copy too. You got to shut the laser system security down for at least fifteen minutes. I would print out the photo shots tonight and would be using them for tomorrow at the CCTV camera.” I suggested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home